- Melbourne Fleet AGM – 1st Sept 1900
- Coaching session – Adrian & Ben
- Information for Etchells States Competitors
- Etchells Facebook posts
- Nationals/ States T-shirts available $30 each
- 2020 Etchells Australian Championship at Royal Brighton Yacht Club – Overall
- 2020 Etchells Australian Championship at Royal Brighton Yacht Club – Day 4
- Etchells: Ensuring and enshrining singularity and uniformity
- 2020 Etchells Australian Championship Day 2
- 2020 Etchells Australian Championship Day 1
The Melbourne Etchells Fleet home is at Royal Brighton Yacht Club on Port Phillip, where we are fortunate enough to sail every week on one of the best yacht racing tracks in the world. With its large, open expanse of water and full range of conditions, Port Phillip has time and again proved itself as an ideal place to sail Etchells. The Melbourne Fleet is very proud of the quality of racing we have each week and the quality of racing we host.
Etchells are by far the most popular one-design keelboat in Australia; attracting both local heroes and, when they are not at work on America’s Cups, the Grand Prix Sailing circuit or around the world races, the cream of Australian (and international) sailors.
An Australian Championship is held every year and is rotated around the States in which there are Etchells fleets. The Australian Etchells Class Association has contributed strong Class leadership and has been host to nine World Championships.
RBYC has won the right to run the World Championship in 2024 – so there is a heightened interest in the Fleet and the regatta venue.